- 2016 - Swedish Research Council, ”Mapping the hippocampus: associative encoding and retrieval along its longitudinal axis and within its subfields as a function of stimulus material and repeated retrieval". (5.200.000 kr; 4 years)
- 2011 - Swedish Research Council, ”The interactive effects of genes and hormones on the anterior and posterior hippocampus and episodic and spatial memory in younger and older men and women". (3.600.000 kr; 4 years)
- 2009 - Swedish Research Council, ”Functional differentiation in anterior and posterior hippocampus: a study of episodic and spatial memory, and memory for detail and gist in women, men and after temporal lobe resection.” (2.100.000 kr; 3 years).
- 2009 - Helge Ax:son Johnsons foundation, ”Sex, hippocampus and memory” (40.000 kr).
- 2006 - Co-investigator, Canadian Institutes for Health Research operating grant, “Behavioral and neural correlates of autobiographical memory in ECT and depression” (365,915 CAD; 3 år)